Lemon essential oil has a fresh, uplifting aroma that cleanses the air and eliminates odors when used aromatically. When taken internally, it provides immune and circulatory support and can be used to add a fresh flavor to food and beverages.*
Get to Know
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- Add Lemon to skin care products to possibly help reduce the appearance of aging.
- Use it to help remove adhesives.
- Keep Lemon on hand for its clean, energizing, and invigorating aroma.
- Diffuse it to create a more focused environment.
- Use its aroma to create an uplifting atmosphere.
Make Lemon a part of your nighttime beauty routine by mixing 1–2 drops with your favorite beauty products. It will reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
- Diffuse Lemon when the atmosphere is melancholy for a boost of cheer.
- Diffuse it at work or school for a bright aroma that creates a sense of focus and motivation.
- Boost your daily cleaning regimen by adding a few drops to your floor, window, or surface cleaning solutions.
- Fill the kitchen with a dose of Lemon’s familiar lemon-drop aroma to take clean to a whole new level.
- Banish everyday odors in your living room or family room by combining Lemon with other purifying scents such as Pine, Grapefruit, or Peppermint.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.